I am currently contemplating on writing a book... nope, not those motivation, or reflections... but a fantasy book about dragons and stuff. Think LOTR. When I was a secondary school boy, one of the few books that always kept me reading are the series from Dragonlance and I develop a superd interest in creating my own characters, story, formulating the battles in my head and how the story will develop.

Been putting this thought off for very very long time, and now.. it is time to put it into action. I think I need to channel those thoughts of gaming and buying the PS3 into something more interesting and conducive. Maybe the wifey will be more acceptable of me doing this than spending time and money on PS3 and gaming. I hope I can get more creative ideas and plot for my story. Wanna contribute and help? Won't forget you if the book ever sells... =p

The Playstation 3





or

Best-selling fantasy story ever?











Well only time will tell. What do you think?

0 comments: