10.01.2008

My Very Own MTV!

Finally, after much consideraton, I thought I am gonna share this for those who missed my wedding. This post is gonna be one big embarrassing one for me but I thought it would be fun to share what I can do with a DV camera and some wacky ideas.

It was almost 2 weeks to my wedding and I wanted to give my wife a huge surprise. However, had been cracking my head for a longest time for some idea but could not think of any. Until I heard my wife mentioned that she like the song "Built to Last" by Melee. So I watch the MTV on youtube and decided that I would do a MTV using the song.

So it became a one man show and production. Armed with a tripod and DV camera, I did the whole filming in half a day, edited the video in about 1 week. It was quite a chop chop thing but I'm glad it turn out well. Wifey loves it and it was indeed a great surprise. She had a good laugh!

Well check it out.... I was so convicining that some actually thought I sang the song le! haha! Obviously I didn't! I didn't even play any of the instruments! Muhaha!


Copyright of Shem Yao Weixiong
No duplicates or distribution allowed

1 comments:

Stevie said...

gosh...so sweet shem! I'm impressed and you've given hope and ideas to people who can't sing well =)