I love watching TV programs. One of my favourite past time is to sit back, relax, be a couch potato, armed with a bag of chips, coke, and remote control and watch television program for the whole night. Thankfully I do not have cable at home, otherwise it will be worse. 


Looking at the programs in TV now, I can't believe how television dramas had evolved. I totally enjoy programs like Heroes, 24, Grey's Anatomy, CSI. However, the ones that I could take and compare with are the cartoons series. We have the likes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Batman, Ben 10, Transformers, Pokemon, those Japanese Mosnter cartoons .... blah blah blah... but not all of these were anything compared to what I watched when I was a kid. I totally think those Pokemon inspired cartoons are really not interesting at all! Just waste of time, and tempting kids to just buy those crazy trading cards to play. What a waste of money. 

Recent cartoons that I find pretty good and fun to watch were Ben10, Transformers and Batman. But none of these were anything compared to what I use to watch, when cartoons were simpler and just plain fun to watch. 

Check out what I use to watch when I was a kid. Top of my list is .....

No. 1 - M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand)



No. 2 - HE-MAN (Master of the Universe)



No. 3 - Voltron



No. 4 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle



And last but not least ..... No. 5 - Smurfs!!!!!! Muhahaha!



So there you have it! I think these are pretty decent cartoons that I love to watch when I was a kiddo. Looking back at these trailers and intros, brings back lotsa great memories... of rushing home after school, waking up on lazy saturday mornings to catch my fav ones. Sigh.. wish I was a kid again. 

Anyone who share such sentiments or liking for these cartoons?






0 comments: